Chicken, thigh and breast
Spinach or lettuce
Pepper, salt and satay spices to tatse
- Cut the chicken thigh and breat into thin strips. Cook the chicken strips with the bacon in order to add extra flavor.
- Prepare the ricotta spread: Combine some lemon juice, lemon zeste of, finely diced chives, salt, pepper and satay spices. Cover and let sit in fridge for a little while to allow the flavors to blend.
- Cut the English muffins in half
- Toast the muffins
- On one half of English muffin, spread the ricotta mix generously
- Add a few spinach or lettuce leaves
- Add on slice of proscuitto and top with cooked chicken strips
- Add tomato slices