Tee time: one of my greatest pleasures in life.
Man I love golf! I wish I could play everyday.
With that in mind, I’ll never miss a chance to compete in tee time throwdown…
Risotto (I made mine with mushrooms and peas. Click here for a risotto recipe.)
Mozarella (or cheddar) cheese in ½ inch cubes
2 hard boiled eggs, chopped finely
- Take your cold risotto and roll it into an arancini ball.
- Stuff a cube of cheese in the middle of the ball and close it back up.
- Roll the arancini over chopped hard boiled eggs (the eggs will squish themselves into the ball), then cover evenly with bread crumbs.
- Heat up 2 inches of vegetable oil and fry the arancini until golden. Place them on a tray covered with paper towel in order to soak up any excess oil.
- Make a dipping sauce: I used tomato passata, olive oil garlic, salt pepper and hot peppers. Let the sauce simmer for 20 minutes at medium-high heat. Enjoy these tee time party treats!